- About Array International Architects
- Design Approach and Philosophy
- Development Approach
- Developing Relationships with Clients
- Memberships and Associations
- Key Staff
- Management Team of Array PPA
Gamal T. Mohammed;
Mphil, MA, Dip, BSc of Sustainable Architecture and Urban design
Senior Designer Architect and Urban Designer, (Intl. Assoc. AIA),
Architectural practice for 18 years.
Freehand Illustrator, Visual Representation and Design Unit Leader,
Sameh Aly, PhD, MSc Arch, BSc Arch, LEED AP (BD+C),CAGBC
Project Manager at Array International Architects Inc.
- 17+ years of hands-on experience in Architecture, Sustainability and Construction industry.
- Experienced in developing institutional, commercial, hospitality, residential and mixed-use projects.
- Skilled at project design review, detailed discipline coordination and inter discipline coordination.
- Hands-on experience in the International Building Code, and the Ontario Building Code.
- Proficient in the use of various software packages including Revit, AutoCAD, Photoshop and Sketch up.
Canada Green Building Council, Member since 2015.
Project Management Institute, Member since 2015.
Ontario Association of Architects (OAA) Member, Intern Architect 2015.
Certificate of Academic qualifications from (CACB) Canadian Architectural Certification Board-2014
United States Green Building Council) - Member since 2014
Branka Dzelajlija; Array Healthcare
OSHA Certified by U.S Department of Labour in Construction Safety & Health and Open Excavations; 1996 / 1997
Society of Civil Engineers in the U.A.E; 1994 – 1996
American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE); 1997 – onward
Construction Managers Association of America (CMAA); 1997 – onward
Attended IAAPA certification program for Amusement Parks; Dubai February 2013.
32 years proficient experience in building industry (in UAE) leading to Sound understanding of Construction Contract Layouts, multi-faceted Construction Practices and Methods in an international construction environment.
Proficient in software packages such as ‘Primavera’ & ‘MS Project’ for project planning and management, and also 'MS office'; Word, Excel & PowerPoint.