Commercial and Office Buildings
Introduction Commercial, Office and Mixed Use
Array Architects, sometimes in association with other firms, have been noted for outstanding creative approaches to commercial developments ranging from low rise in the suburbs to high rise and mixed use projects in key downtown locations.
Project planning and integration of the buildings functions to insure flexibility and versatility are essential in a commercial retail development. Utilizing anchor stores or recreational amenities and cinemas to insure that there are no dead zones in a retail mall. Customer traffic, retail end-usive atmosphere translate into revenue potential for shop owners.
Creative architectural as well as interior design, detailing combining beauty and longevity are reflected as examples of architectural homogeneity that becomes an attractive destination.
Integration of Value Engineering and Design approaches, is Array's standard. Array's Architects and Engineers work closely to customize each project to the local conditions and climates, to insure operational efficiency, economy and user comfort.
Renovation of existing buildings and adaptive reuse is a fine art with Array Architects. Giving new life to buildings and saving its architectural heritage and features that would not be viable to duplicate with today's economic constraints
• Commercial Projects Overview
• Mixed-Use Commercial Plaza
• Commercial Development
• Mixed Use Plaza - Renovation
• Retail Office Development
• Mixed Use Development
• Retail Plaza
• Golf & Tennis Resort
• Mixed Use Development
• Commercial Projects List
Office Buildings Projects:
• 62 Overlea Drive - Commercial Plaza - Toronto Ontario
• 820 Markham Road - Shahin Motors
• 2250 Sheppard Ave West - Commercial Development
• 2658-62 Yonge Street – Retail Office Developments
• 4630 Kingston Rd - Plaza - Pickering Ontario
• Bank of Canada, Toronto Agency renovations. (RDH)
• Metropolitan Life Insurance Company, Ottawa. Atrium Link, Commercial Mall and Second Tower.(RDH)
• Retrofit and New Retail at Eglinton Square, Scarborough.
• The Village Cafe and Restaurant, One Cherry Charlie, and other restaurants in Toronto.
• Algoma Steel Headquarters, design proposal. (RDH)
• CIBC branch, Alness and Supertest, North York, Toronto.
• CIBC branch, Dixie and Matheson, Mississauga, Ontario.
• CIBC branch, Keele and Rivermede, Downsview, Ontario