Institutional and Academic
• Campus planning and Academic Building design entails good statistics gathering and Assimilation.
• Master Planning, Analysis of site, surroundings and Environment.
• Planning for projected rate of growth and phasing.
• Project feasibility and cost study.
• Building Design and Integration of related functions, with inter-departmental planning and involving user groups.
• Achieving Stimulating Learning environments.
• Flexibility of space use.
• Clarity of orientation, Traffic and circulation.
• Adaptive Re-use of Existing Structures and restoration of existing facilities.
Institutional and Academic projects
• University of Toronto Graduate Research Centre - Toronto Ontario
• Alliance Academic Centre - 501 Alliance Ave-
• Montessori School
• Manchester University Library, U.K. (Scherrer and Hicks Architects)
• The American University Library addition, Cairo, Egypt. (Array)
• AUC Greek Campus area study and Planning enhancements
• Pierce Deree College Library, Greece. (HNJ)
• Gettysburg College Learning Centre, Pennsylvania, U.S.A. (HNJ)
• The American University Library, Cairo, Egypt. (Hugh Newell Jacobsen)
• Dumbarton Oaks Library, Washington D.C., U.S.A. (HNJ)
• King Abdul Aziz University, Saudi Arabia. (Project Planning)
• St. Andrew's College Arts and Science Building, Toronto. (RDH Architects)